This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to understanding the concept of spreadsheets and using a spreadsheet to produce accurate work outputs.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats, locally or in the cloud.
- Use available help resources, shortcuts and the go to tool to enhance productivity.
- Enter data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and
- delete data.
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good
- practice in formula creation and recognize error values in formulas.
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet and use available autoformat/table styles.
- Choose suitable charts, and create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before printing.
Fees : RM199
Click here to view course syllabus